Внимание! Вы находитесь на старом сайте Национальной библиотеки Республики Коми. Новая версия доступна по адресу nbrkomi.ru
12+.png
Main page About Library Presidential Library National Electronic Library
Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Яндекс.Метрика

Architecture

 

Architectural Monuments

All  the  local  villages are built traditionally with  five-wall houses, so you can experience "live" ethnography in the villages of Yb and Pazhga, i.e. the specifics of a village cottage and the typical layout of a northern household. You can also go to "white" bathhouse or even a "black" bathhouse in remote villages.

Часовня во имя Светлого Христова Воскресения (с.Ыб).JPG

Chapel of Transfiguration of Christ. Village of Yb

Stone Churches

Zelenets Village. The Epiphany Church. Built in 1828-1840. Preserved.

Pazhga Village. The Annunciation Church. Built in 1830-1844. Preserved.

Chasovo Village. The Church of the Gracious Savior. Built in 1824. Preserved.

Shoshka Village. The Church of Archangel Michael and Other Angels. Built in 1836-1848. Preserved.

Yb Village. The Ascension Church. Built in 1825-1830. The church again has religious services.

 Церковь Богоявления Господня (1).JPG

Zelenets Village. The Epiphany Church. Built in 1828-1840. Preserved

Wooden Churches

Lezim Village. The Church of the Nativity of Christ. Built in 1904. Preserved.

Sludka Village. The Church of the Gracious Savior. Built in 1857-1860. Preserved.

Ipatovo Village. The Church of Saints Zosima and Savvaty the Miracle Workers of Solovki. Built in 1874-1875. Preserved.

Shilador Village. Church of the Feat of the Purification. Built in 1895. Preserved.

Спасская церковь в Часово.jpg

The Church of the Gracious Savior, Village of Spasovo

Chapels

Koitybozh Village. The Chapel of Saint Prokopy and John the Miracle Workers of Ustyug. Built in 1889. Preserved.

Seyty Village. The Chapel of Saint Modest, Patriarch of Jerusalem. Built in the latе 19th century. Preserved.

Prokopyevka Village. The Chapel of the Nativity of John the Baptist. No information on construction is available.

Krasnaya Village. A chapel whose name is no longer Known. Built in 1865.

Graddor Village. The Chapel of Blasius the Martyr, Bishop of Sebaste. Built in 1854. Preserved.

Bereznik Village. The Chapel of Saint Nicholas the Miracle Worker of Mira. Built in the late 19th century.

Stepanovka Village. The Chapel of Stefan, Bishop of Perm. Built in 1896. Preserved.

Kargort Village. The Chapel of the Apostles Saint Peter and Paul. Built in 1908. Preserved.

Zakharovo Village. The Chapel of Transfiguration. No information on the dates of construction is available.

Resource:

Сыктывдинскому району 60 лет. 1929-1989. [буклет]. - Сыктывкар, 1988.


Building of the Vylgort public school  

Building of the Vylgort public school  began in 1913 under the direction of the architect A. V. Holopov. The school was wooden on the brick bases with rich and  expressive ornament  facade and porch. Such decorative forms in the beginning of XX century were specific for the national-romantic style in Russian architecture and it was called the «cock style».

21 834 roubles were spent for the school building. All the works were made under the general management of the director Nikon Starovsky.

The children went to school on January, 1st, 1914.

Resource:

Сыктывдинскому району 60 лет.1929-1989. [буклет] . - Сыктывкар, 1988.

 

Serafimov’s Female Monastery. Village of Yb

 

The Serafimov’s female monastery was built in 1997. Round the monastery there are  14 sacred sources with curative force.

On St. Stefan of Perm’s Day religious processions are traditionally organized on May, 7-8th. 

Храм Серафима Саровского в Свято-Серафимовском женском монастыре (1).JPG

Temple of the Holy Seraphim Sarovsky

Yb is a settlement in the Syktyvdinsky area lasting for 12 km. It consists of many small villages. In the district there are numerous water sources. So, in the village of Maltsev Grezd the streamlet consists of 12 springs. Here in the center there is the Transfiguration Temple and in the village itself there are several chapels. 

Храм Серафима Саровского в Свято-Серафимовском женском монастыре (4).jpg

Temple of the Holy Seraphim Sarovsky

The most known chapel is constructed on one of picturesque and most beautiful hills in the center of the village. It is a chapel of St. Stefan of Perm – the educator of this region. It was built hundred years ago  for one night.

Ыбская Серафимовская часовня .jpg

St. Stefan of Perm Chapel, Village of Yb 

In 1996 in honor of  600-th  anniversary of St. Stefan of Perm it was  restored . The Yb Serafimov female monastery  begins with it.

Resources:

Русские монастыри: Север и Северо-Запад России: Псковская, Новгородская, Санкт-Петербургская, Вологодская, Петрозаводская, Сыктывкарская, Архангельская, Мурманская епархии. - Новомосковск : Очарованный странник, 2001. - С. 517-518.

Королева, Т. Какими святынями славится Коми // Трибуна. - 2011. - 6 января. - С.11.

 

St. Stefan of Perm Chapel, Village of Yb 

The chapel is placed on the hill top in the village of Yb. The chapel was constructed in 1896 according to the project of the Vologda provincial engineer N.Puhlov. 

Крестный поход в честь св. Стефана.JPG

After the October revolution of 1917 and closing of the church the Religious Council petitioned for the permission to reconstruct the chapel into the church. 

Серафимовская часовня зимой.jpg

On September, 15th, 1928 chapel was consecrated into St. Stefan of Perm  church.On May, 5th, 1996 the temple was restored and consecrated by the Syktyvkar and Vorkuta Bishop Pitirim as a church for the sake of St. Stefan of Perm. In October, 1996 the church was given  to the Yb Serafimov’ s Female Monastery.

Серафимовская часовня.jpg

Ыбская Серафимовская часовня .jpg

St. Stefan of Perm Chapel, Village of Yb 

Resources:

Часовня Святителя Стефана Пермского. Сыктывдинский район, с. Иб // Культинформ. - 2004. - № 4. - С. 58.

Земля твоя, Ыб, святая…[текст]: сборник материалов: исторические факты, воспоминания старожилов села о церквях, часовнях, монастыре, священнослужителях села Ыб Сыктывдинского района Республики Коми. - Ыб, 2010. - С. 20.

http://chudopomolitve.ortox.ru/moi_lichnye_istorii/view/id/6103

http://sobory.ru/photo/?photo=85558

http://sobory.ru/article/index.html?object=16610

http://www.kominarod.ru/gazeta/papers/paper_562.html

 

 Гостиница «Олимпиец», лыжный стадион им Раисы Сметаниной (с.Выльгорт).JPG

Hotel "Olympijetz". Stadium named after R. Snetanina

 

Женский монастырь.jpg

Female Monastery

 

Здание детской музыкальной школы и Центральной библиотеки1 (с.Выльгорт).jpg

Building of the Children's Music School and the Central Library. Village of Vylgort

 

Памятник Дубровскому (Сивкову) Д.Г. (с.Выльгорт).jpg

Monument to D.G. Dubrovsky (Sivkov). Village of Vylgort

 

Памятник павшим в ВОВ (с. Выльгорт).jpg

Monument to Solders Who Died During the Second World War (1941-1945 ). Village of Vylgort.

 Памятник Оплеснину Н.В. (с.Выльгорт)1.jpg

Памятник Н. Оплеснину, с. Выльгорт

 

Районный музей (с.Выльгорт).jpg

Районный музей, с. Выльгорт

 

Свято-Вознесенская церковь.jpg

Свято-Вознесенская церковь

 

Свято-Вознесенский храм (1).JPG

Свято-Вознесенский храм

 

Свято-Вознесенский храм (с.Ыб).jpg

Свято-Вознесенский храм, с. Ыб

 

Церковь (с.Озел).jpg

Церковь в селе Озёл

 

Церковь Благовещения Пресвятой Богородицы (с. Пажга).jpg

Церковь Благовещения Пресвятой Богородицы, с. Пажга

Monument to N.V. Oplesnin.  Village of Vylgort.

Церковь во имя Всемилостивого Спаса (с.Часово).JPG

Церковь во Имя Всемилостивого Спаса, с. Часово

 

Церковь во имя Архистратига Михаила и Прочих Небесных Бесплотных Сил (с.Шошка).JPG

Церковь во имя Архистратига Михаила и Прочих Небесных Бесплотных Сил, с. Шошка

 


English version
фото В. Иванова
dispatchEvents